Are you a server admin/owner?
Interested in learning new things with a fantastic group of people?
Register now

OFFICIAL MC-Admins Rules

DISCLAIMER: We ("MC-Admins", "Admin Hub", "RyderG Network", "RGN", "MC Admins", this site) reserve the right to suspend anyone's access to this service at any time, for any reason, for any duration. We may also not be held liable for any content you encounter on this site. We try our best to moderate the site, however you may come across posts that have not been yet reviewed. Please report those using the "report" feature. We are not affiliated with the sellers or buyers on this service or Mojang in any way. Further, please refrain from wasting the time of our staff members. Anything that we consider "drama making" or "crying" could result in a termination of your account - with or without blacklisting). Example: "I'm gonna tell my dad to sue you!!!" or any unproven accusations.

- Treat others like you want to be treated - Any disrespect or toxicity is not permitted
- Use common sense - Do not start with "but **** isn't a swearword", we quite honestly have better things to do than waste our time with that
- Do not violate any federal laws. The laws of Switzerland will be the main ones enforced, however that does not mean that you can just go around violating the laws of other countries.
- No harassment, review-bombing or drama
- Keep it friendly, keep swearing to a bare minimum and respect others asking you to maybe be entirely PG in their thread (unless they go karen mode and make drama about you saying crap)
- No -ism. Whether it's racism or sexism, it's not allowed.
- Respect staff's decisions. They are final. You can report staff to me if you think that they're abusing their permissions. We will NOT tolerate any false reports.

Comments